- Adrenal Stress Index – for symptoms including fatigue, frequent urination, low blood pressure, low immunity, stress, and salt and/or sugar cravings. These symptoms may be caused by under functioning adrenal glands. Saliva test to measure cortisol levels at 4 times of the day.
- Total Thyroid Screen – for symptoms including low energy, feeling the cold, dry skin, hair loss, inability to conceive, constipation, depression. Blood test to identify autoimmune thyroid disease, levels of active thyroid hormone T3, T4 and thyroid stimulating hormone, TSH
- GI Effects – for symptoms including IBS, diarrhoea, inability to gain weight, itching, and poor digestion. Stool test that checks function as well as DNA evidence of parasites, candida and bacterial imbalance
- Candida Antibody Profile – for symptoms including thrush, chronic fatigue and lack of energy. Saliva test for the candida fungal antibodies, which are present in active infection and for up to 6 months following eradication
- Cyrex tests – for symptoms including digestive problems, bloating, lowered immunity and skin problems such as eczema.
- Female Hormone Profile – for symptoms including menstrual problems, fluid retention, infertility, low libido. Saliva test for levels and balance of progesterone, oestrogen, and testosterone
- Hair Mineral Analysis – a teaspoon of hair is used to identify heavy metals such as mercury, and vitamin and mineral deficiency and/or imbalance
The tests above are the ones we regularly use and we have access to a wide range of laboratory analysis from companies including Doctors Data, The Doctor’s Laboratory, Genova Diagnostics and Cyrex